Tuesday, September 25, 2012

Brief Thoughts

   Just some quick ramblings before I head off to work:

  • Blogger being a part of the Google metavirus is a bit more cumbersome than helpful. Seriously, who actually uses Google+, or one email account for everything?
  • I'm turning 25 in 5 days. I'll expound ton thoughts/feelings at the appropriate time.
  • Slowly but surely, I'm starting to dislike my roommates. I've grew up in an apartment with 4 females, and I've never heard this much whining and bitching about the most innocuous shit. If I wasn't such a nice guy (actually being a jerk takes effort I'm not willing to put in yet) I would have flipped 'em off, moved out, and left them both to deal with their own problems, which surprisingly enough make me seem well adjusted.
  • I am happy to say that I have found a "kindred spirit" (seriously, how gay does that sound? No wonder only women who have no other redeeming qualities say that) in a friend from work. Unfortunately he quit (can't blame him) but we keep in touch enough to actually have a friendship going. What makes this stand out, is that we should have been friends years ago, during the heyday of my circle of friends. I say this because we have similar tastes in music, we play almost the same games, but more importantly, he knew what Bible Black was. That alone is mind blowing. Even more importantly, he rekindled my love of anime/manga, and that's always a plus.
  • Fucking New York Comic Con.
  • Madara "fuck-damn" Uchiha (Naruto) is inching towards that Kratos (God of War) heat with me. What I mean is, its getting to the point where I want him to die, just because he's too much. He, as a reanimated corpse, reversed the spell/jutsu that would have sent him back to wherever the hell souls go in this series. It's like...The sun is rising, and Dracula is starting to burn, and then he says, "fuck this!" and makes the sun go back down. How do you do anything against that?
Heading to work now.

No comments:

Post a Comment